We would like to let all our customers know that we are monitoring the developing situation of Covid-19 and are currently working and continuing to provide service to our customers.
We are reliant on our suppliers and manufacturers continuing to supply goods and this will also be monitored.
We have put in place some restrictions to avoid putting our customers and engineers at risk.
1. All engineers have been advised of social distancing and the importance of washing hands.
2. Our engineers will only be working outside to either complete an installation or carry out annual maintenance on your gates.
3. You must inform us if you, or any family member in your household is vulnerable or shows any cold/flu symptoms or are self-isolating
4. Only essential works which require an engineer to be inside a property will be completed and this will be at your and our engineers discretion.
5. We will not be asking for a signature on completion of works, we will continue to issue a confirmation of works.
6. The office is open as usual, please email email@example.com or call 01444 473396 or 07921 438744 and leave a message if we don’t answer.
Thank you for your continued custom and we will keep you updated.
Louise and Eddie