If you are looking for new electric gates or require your existing gates to be automated: if your electric gates need servicing or you have a fault: if you require an intercom system to allow access to your property, we offer the following service for domestic, commercial and agricultural premises:
- Design – new gates can be selected from pre-made designs or we can design bespoke gates to suit you and your property. Gates can be wooden, metal, swing or sliding and can be made to measure most openings. We advise on the best options for existing gates. The design covers the operating system e.g. underground boxes or gate back operators.
- Safety – all our automated electric gate installations comply with the latest safety regulations EN12453
- Intercom and Gate Access Control – We will discuss your requirements and can design the best system for your entry and exit, using handheld remotes, intercom systems (GSM or Hard Wired), GSM gate operators and automated vehicle entry or exit with the option of time controlled opening and closing.
- Maintenance – it is important that all electric gates are maintained and serviced to ensure they continue to comply with the latest safety regulations and to maintain continued smooth operation. We can offer maintenance agreements to suit your needs.
- Repairs – if your electric gate breaks down, we offer a call out service to investigate the fault and will look at the options for repairing your electric gates.
Based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, we cover the South East (East Sussex, West Sussex, Berkshire, London, Surrey, Kent and Hampshire) and provide design, installation and service for domestic, commercial and agricultural premises.